July 25, 2017
Hey guys labor day is coming up and if your some one that does great when you have to work towards a date. Setting some short term goals may help you. Try make a couple these habits, your goals!
I just wanted to share some random idea to that may help you lean out, add muscle and get really strong.
- Add 2-3 finisher to your workouts . Don’t abandon your strength training for cardio add 5 minute finisher. The ones I love are count downs, there fun , quick and effective at burning fat. Just pick a lower body and upper exercise. Than start at a certain rep range and work down .
Example- Jump squats and pushup 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
2. Any time meals and post workout meal. This by far the simplest way to boost fat loss. Just eat protein , veggies, fruit with each meal. Than the meals that occur after your hard session, add your favorite carbs to it. More meal idea check out this free resource.
3. Add fun cardio on off days. Do low intensity cardio on your off days to recover better and boost a little more fat loss. But, do ones that don’t beat the body up and that you enjoy. I like walking my dog, boxing, sled dragging or some pick up games.
4. Nothing is too small- There will be days where you don’t want to do the work. You won’t want to lift, or workout or eat healthy. On those days it is huge win to just do something. Don’t get caught in the all or nothing dogma. Drink a gallon of water while not eating the best, is better than not eating the best. A 5 minute workouts is better than nothing.
Try this for the next 30 days always do something. No missing
- Pick one thing positive to do with your nutrition , it can be big or small.
- Move in some way it can be an hour session at the gym or 5 minutes doing bodyweight squats or push ups, just get it in.