Hi! I’m Bobby Collins.
I have been a trainer/coach for the last 15 years. Helping people get strong, build muscle and be the fittest version of themselves. I have done this both online and in person.
- I have helped moms and dads lose body fat.
- Athletes get strong and explosive for their sport.
- Help obstacle course racers improve their reach race times.
If you would like to see some of the people, I have helped go here
Besides strength and fitness
- I love spending time with my son and girlfriend.
- I am an avid fan of BJJ, which I train for on a daily basis. Brown belt under Danny Savery BJJ
- I’m a Dallas Cowboys fan since I was 7. They suck, but still watch every year.
- My favorite meal is a big burrito from a legit Mexican restaurant
I hope I can help with your strength goals.
If you are looking for information, check out my articles, where I have currently 100+ on this site.
If you are looking for coaching go to my coaching page and sign for 1 on 1 coaching
If you have questions for me, I’ll put a box for that on this page
Be sure to follow me on Instagram for daily tips